Technically Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Night Raffle

2 posters

Go down

Movie Night Raffle Empty Movie Night Raffle

Post  Lark Dawkins Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:11 pm

NEW EXPERIMENT!

I just got a Raffle app that allows me to set up a circle split up into varying cuts. So I think I'll use this to not only determine who gets to pick Movie Night movies for a week, but also increase posts. The raffle chances will be based on amount of Lark Bucks you have. Now don't go crazy spamming things to just increase your bucks, simply leaving responses to thread is enough.

As for concerns made by Jordan, there are things better discussed directly, but surely you can find some things that require links. Share your favorite picture you found. Show Nugent and Pawl why they should watch TBFP. There are a lot of things that can be shared without taking away from direct conversation. Heck, just because you found something cool, that doesn't mean the conversation should be limited to: "Hey, dat's cool." Interested by a statement someone made about future gaming? Leave a link to the statement for us to read and then the discussion can evolve past that into many different topics.
Lark Dawkins
Lark Dawkins
Admin

http://larksevenzero.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Movie Night Raffle Empty Re: Movie Night Raffle

Post  BeyondGroovyGaming Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:48 pm

I need to iron my dress shirts... Lark bucks please
BeyondGroovyGaming
BeyondGroovyGaming

Back to top Go down