Technically Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Angst Galaxy Force: Pokemon X

2 posters

Go down

Teen Angst Galaxy Force: Pokemon X Empty Teen Angst Galaxy Force: Pokemon X

Post  Lark Dawkins Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:39 am

These are the ongoing adventures of the Teen Angst Galaxy Force, in the world of...

POKEMON! x

So my mom and I decided to move to the new Kalos region. The ride here sucked. Our pet ryhorn kept pooping on the boat, causing it to sink until we pushed it all overboard. When we finally arrived I immediately set up my bed and went to sleep, but my mom's jerkass bird thing dive bombed me in the morning. When I retaliated, my mom kicked me out. That's when I met these local thugs. They invited me to hang out with them in the next town.

Lark Dawkins
Lark Dawkins
Admin

http://larksevenzero.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Teen Angst Galaxy Force: Pokemon X Empty Re: Teen Angst Galaxy Force: Pokemon X

Post  BeyondGroovyGaming Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Lark Dawkins wrote:These are the ongoing adventures of the Teen Angst Galaxy Force, in the world of...

POKEMON! x

So my mom and I decided to move to the new Kalos region.  The ride here sucked.  Our pet ryhorn kept pooping on the boat, causing it to sink until we pushed it all overboard.  When we finally arrived I immediately set up my bed and went to sleep, but my mom's jerkass bird thing dive bombed me in the morning.  When I retaliated, my mom kicked me out.  That's when I met these local thugs.  They invited me to hang out with them in the next town.

Ash is the biggest thug
BeyondGroovyGaming
BeyondGroovyGaming

Back to top Go down